The Ascent Wholesale Finance System (WFS) provides a powerful, seamless and efficient system for automating and managing the entire lifecycle of wholesale finance. With floorplanning, dealer and inventory financing, it is ideal for a culture of collaboration. Dealers, distributors, partners and anyone in the supply chain are empowered to realize the benefits of financing – and leverage the advantages of real-time business intelligence. The system also supports asset and non-asset based financing.
Seamless Operations for Wholesale Finance and Floorplanning
Complete Contract Lifecycle Management
Powerful Floorplanning Tools
Dealer and Inventory Financing
Support for Asset and Non-Asset Based Financing
Real-Time Business Intelligence
Unparalleled User Experience
Improved Customer Service
With WFS, the user experience is unparalleled. Tax and accounting requirements of any jurisdiction are easily defined. Set-up can be for temporary situations, as well as current and future requirements. The solution’s extraordinary flexibility gives you the opportunity to offer more customer-centric and efficient service – an increasingly important competitive difference in any financing market worldwide.
Manage the lifecycle of any transaction, from the capture of asset information, credit and contract booking details. Create operating models around your specific back-office requirements, for repayments, interest charging, asset tax and service charges – and apply them when a loan is approved. Manage loan, price variations, loan term changes, and asset transfer and re-categorization.
- Complete contract lifecycle management
- Flexible and configurable operating models
- Support for price variation, loan term changes and asset transfer
Give dealers the flexibility to request a credit limit for different asset categories, as well as monitor variations and reviews of defined credit limits. Allow temporary increases in credit limits based on dealer-driven campaigns – with normal limits automatically resuming when temporary periods end.
- Flexible credit limit requests for multiple asset types
- Credit limit monitoring and review
- Support for temporary credit limit increase
Billing and Settlement
Create flexible parameters for invoice grace periods, monthly billing days, billing schedules and invoice cancellation. Settle receipts selectively or automatically. Leverage the power of easy-to-use interfaces, such as bank, credit, distributor, general ledger and active directory.
- Highly configurable scheduling parameters
- Automatic receipt settlement
- Easy-to-use interfaces for bank, credit, distributor etc.
Dealer and Auditor Dashboard
Empower your business partners with a web-enabled portal that delivers more visibility and control over their inventories – with minimal effort. Your dealers can view their use of floorplan facility, stock status and financial conditions, while entering settlement requests or relocating assets. Auditors can schedule visits, record audit exceptions and track assets for higher levels of transparency. The system also enables cross-checking, editing and report generation.
- Powerful dealer and auditor access
- Dealers can view floorplan, stock status, and financial conditions
- Auditors can schedule visits, record audits and track assets
- Unmatched operational transparency
- Full support for cross-checking, editing and report generation
Credit scoring is highly configurable through our Business Rules Engine, enabling unlimited user-defined scoring models. When a credit application is received, it is automatically run through a credit scoring engine that intelligently selects the appropriate scorecards based on defined parameters.
- Highly configurable credit scoring engine
- Intelligent decisioning automation
- User defined parameters
- Integration with credit rating agencies and other data providers
NETSOL Technologies Wins Multi-Million Dollar Contract with a Large UK Vehicle Finance Company to Implement its Ascent Wholesale Platform, the Proven Next-Gen Floorplan Solution